Pages are the primary means of storing and sharing information in Confluence.
Pages are contained within spaces. This page is in the 'Demonstration Space'.
Let's play with some content. Don't worry, you won't break anything:
- Click Edit at the top of this page. Now you are in the editor.
- Type some words in the panel below this one.
- Have some fun:
- Change the color of some text: Select the text, then choose a color from the color option in the editor tool bar.
- Add a link: Select some text, then choose the Link button on the toolbar.
Click Web Link and enter an Address, such as
Click Insert to insert the link.
- Find a picture on your computer, and drag it anywhere on this page.
- Try some of the other options in the editor toolbar.
When you're ready, click Save and go to the next step or back to the space home.